Facebook is going to report their Q1 2017 earnings on May 3, 2017 and Instagram is in the headlines!
- Instagram grew to 700 million monthly active users this month
- 80% of users are from outside the U.S.
- 200 million people used Instagram Stories every day as of April 2017
- Both Twitter and Snapchat added less monthly active users and user growth is slowing down
- 1 million active advertisers on Instagram now
It’s only a matter of time before Instagram reaches 1 billion active users like it’s older brother Facebook.
So, hop on the Instagram bandwagon before it hits maturity!
For further reading, check out the links below